1. Trade Lamar to NYJ for Michael Carter(CB), 2 firsts, and a 2nd
2. Trade the 2nd to SF for Trey Lance
3. sign Chark, Ya-Sin, or Peters, Campell, and Houston
4. Draft JSN and Witherspoon
5. if Chark was not signed, draft Rice
6. We have a perfect roster.
Why does this work?
It gives us a good QB to develop in Lance, a great corner in Witherspoon(or Gonzalez if we can't get him) and 2 great new receivers. We have a crazy corner room, and Ojabo and Bowser can form a formidable young pass-rushing duo. Lamar is demanding too much, and NYJ really needs a QB. Arod currently costs too much for them, so give them the better QB for a slightly more expensive price. In the comments down below, you can let me know your opinion of this. I wish the best for Lamar, but I don't think he has a future with Baltimore.
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm back now