Welcome to Baltimore Beatdown Picks Week 13!
We are careening towards the end of the season and the race for first place is still a tightly-contested contest. All four staff members are over 100 wins on the season and there is only an eight-game difference from first to last place.
- Joshua Reed holds a four-game lead, sitting at 122-71
- Narrowly behind is Frank Platko at 118-81
- Vasilis Lericos is keeping distance from last place at 113-81.
- Kyle Phoenix is now two games back from Vasilis, with a 111-62 record. The hunt from forgetting Week 1 continues.
Lone Wolf Selections
- Phoenix is expecting the Chargers to defeat the Broncos, and the Falcons to defeat Tampa Bay.
- Frank Platko is going with the Eagles over Dem Cowboys.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.