Welcome to Baltimore Beatdown Picks Week 12!
- Joshua Reed holds a two-game lead, sitting at 105-63
- Narrowly behind is Frank Platko at 103-63
- Vasilis Lericos cracked 100 wins with a strong 10-4 performance last week.
- Kyle Phoenix is now two games back from Vasilis and seven picks back after missing Week 1 picks. He’s at 98-50.
Lone Wolf Selections
- Reed sees the Jaguars halting the surging Texans
- Platko sees the Titans taking a loss to the lowly Panthers
- Kyle is going with two lone-wolf selections, taking the Colts over the Bucs and Browns to beat the Broncos.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.