- ILB Trenton Simpson
- OT Ronnie Stanley
- CB Marlon Humphrey
- Sala Aumavae-Laulu
- Broderick Washington
- QB Josh Johnson (3rd QB)
- WR Tee Higgins
- C Trey Hill
- DE Sam Hubbard
- WR Andrei Iosivas
- OT Jackson Carman
- LB Devin Harper
- Potential X-Factors: Baltimore vs. Bengals
- Best Prop Bets for Ravens-Bengals
- Behind Enemy Lines: Q&A with Cincy Jungle
- Key Matchups
(Courtesy of Ravens PR)
- Baltimore is an NFL-best 19-3 at home in primetime under Head Coach John Harbaugh (since 2008), including 8-2 in such divisional contests.
- The Ravens have won four of their last five primetime games and seven of their last nine on Thursday night.
- Baltimore is 15-6 in divisional primetime contests under Head Coach John Harbaugh (since 2008), winning four of its last five such matchups.
- The Ravens are undefeated (7-0) at home on Thursday night under Head Coach John Harbaugh (since 2008).
- Baltimore is 5-1 against the AFC North on Thursday night under head coach John Harbaugh.
- QB Lamar Jackson has won six of his last seven primetime starts, including each of his last four. He’s 7-1 as a starter at home in primetime.
- Over his last four primetime games, TE Mark Andrews has recorded 32 receptions for 401 yards and 4 TDs.
As always, we do ask for you to please follow and ‘like’ us on various social media outlets. Support us!
- Twitter: @KylePBarber, @BmoreBeatdown
- Facebook: Baltimore Beatdown: For Baltimore Ravens fans
- Instagram: baltimore_beatdown
Game Picks (Courtesy, DraftKings Sportsbook & Tallysight)
In no surprising fashion, the Beatdown crew are all taking the Ravens.