Football is on and our experts have posted their picks! Do you believe in the Baltimore Beatdown crew?
- Dustin Cox has taken a three-game picks lead after hitting on the Buffalo Bills for the TNF, putting him at 70-37.
- In second is Frank Platko, who is one game above Joshua Reed at 67-39.
- Joshua Reed has stumbled a bit, bringing him to 66-41.
- Vasilis Lericos sits at a solid 64-43.
- Kyle Barber is catching up after missing picks in Week 1. He now has a 58-32 record.
No Lone Wolf Picks
For the second time in four weeks, the Beatdown gang have zero lone-wolf picks on Sunday. However, Reed did take the Buccaneers on Thursday over the Bills, but did not hit.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.