If there’s football to be played, which there is, there are picks to be made by our Baltimore Beatdown crew.
- After a dominant 12-3 week in the pick ‘em, Dustin Cox leads the pack at 65-29.
- Joshua Reed cruises into second at 62-32, while Frank Platko continues to be one shy of Reed.
- Vasilis Lericos has had a tough stretch, now six games back from the No. 1.
- Kyle Barber has begun to makeup ground after an 11-4 week.
Last week featured zero lone wolf picks in over two years. Now, there’s been a few for this week.
- Barber is going out on a limp taking the Steelers over LA Rams AND Broncos over Packers.
- Platko has the Giants beating the Commanders in the early window.