On a short week and coming off a hard-fought divisional round, the Baltimore Ravens (4-3) are going up against the currently under .500 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4). The same could be said for the Bucs, but rather than winning their matchup, they succumbed to the Carolina Panthers, 21-3.
There are even more commonalities between the two when gazing over the injury report. Both are rather banged up, with the Buccaneers already ruling out six players.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Q&A with Bucs Nation
- Davy Jones Locker: Buccaneers vs. Ravens Q&A with Baltimore Beatdown
- Jason Pierre-Paul: “There’s no bad blood. I’m just going to show them what they don’t have”
- How to Watch Ravens vs. Bucs
- Previewing Ravens vs. Bucs
The Beatdown Gang is here to give their TNF picks. Everybody is believing in Baltimore.
Who will win?
This poll is closed
If you’re gambling on NFL games, consider doing so at DraftKings Sportsbook, official sponsor of SB Nation and Baltimore Beatdown.
Spread: Bucs -2
Moneyline: Ravens +105 / Bucs -125
This has been one of the most volatile lines this season. Within the last nine days the Ravens have gone from three-point underdogs to two-point favorites and back to two-point dogs. If you’re considering gambling on this game, maybe go for the over/under.
As always, I do ask for you to please follow and ‘like’ us on various social media outlets. Support us!
- Twitter: @KylePBarber, @BmoreBeatdown, @PodcastBeatdown
- Podcast: The Baltimore Beatdown Podcast
- Facebook: Baltimore Beatdown: For Baltimore Ravens fans
- Instagram: baltimore_beatdown