The Baltimore Ravens held their second practice to kick off the 2021 training camp cycle. Practice started at 8:30 and ran for two hours. Baltimore Beatdown’s Kyle Barber and Spencer Schultz were in attendance bringing coverage, and will continue to be throughout camp.
It was a muggy day in Owings Mills with morning dew transitioning into a thick, humid yet not overwhelmingly hot day. Tyler Huntley stole the show on day two, finding Sammy Watkins, James Proche and Jaylon Moore downfield consistently.
Below is a recount of the day on the Baltimore Beatdown YouTube page. Topics discussed include:
- Tyler Huntley airing the ball out with a gunslinger mentality.
- Chris Westry continuing to make a name for himself on day two.
- James Proche rising to the occasion.
- Keith Williams energy and impact on the Ravens receiving corps.
- Sammy Watkins leadership role.
- Jimmy Smith and Sammy Watkins battling.
We hope you enjoy the video content, make sure to keep an eye out for live recounts each afternoon following practice on our YouTube page, as well as written content daily.