Week 17 is upon us all and the Baltimore Ravens (10-5) are a victory away from punching their ticket to the 2021 playoffs.
While Vegas doesn’t appear worried about this matchup, setting their line at -13.5 for the Ravens, Baltimore fans come into this game stressed their will be a tragic repeat of a certain New Years game against the same foe, the Cincinnati Bengals (4-10-1).
The Bengals come into this matchup on a two-game winning streak. They trounced the Steelers on national TV and followed up with a 37-31 victory over the Houston Texans last Sunday. They’re coming into this game with a full head of steam while Baltimore continues to nurse injuries accumulated over a grueling season.
While the Ravens aren’t kicked out of the playoffs with a loss to Bengals, they wouldn’t be deserving of a spot if they lost here today. This is where they’ve fought all season to be. In a “win-and-in” situation and a chance to fight for the Lombardi Trophy.
Commercial break content
- 5 Keys to victory
- AFC North Week 17 Reactions
- NFL Week 17 National TV Maps: Which games will you get on Sunday?
- Ravens sign CB Jimmy Smith to a one-year extension
As always, I do ask for you to please follow and ‘like’ us on various social media outlets.
- Twitch: BaltimoreBeatdown — I stream a LIVE postgame show
- Twitter: @BmoreBeatdown, @PodcastBeatdown, @BB_KylePBarber
- Facebook: Baltimore Beatdown: For Baltimore Ravens fans
- Instagram: baltimore_beatdown