With the release of 506sports.com’s Week 1 broadcasting map, it feels just a bit more real that football will be here by weeks’ end.
Things of note:
Of the CBS Early games, I expected more emphasis be placed on the Ravens. While they being casted across a large audience on the East, they still pale in comparison with the Patriots and Dolphins matchup. With no Brady and a rebuilding Dolphins squad, you’d think they wouldn’t be the focal point.
Overall, I don’t think it’s bias to say the Ravens and Browns game should cover more of this map. The two squads are expected to be among the best in the NFL. They have good storylines and contain some of the biggest names in the league.
- Blue — Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
- Red — Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
- Yellow — Las Vegas Raiders at Carolina Panthers: Greg Gumbel, RIch Gannon
- Brown — New York Jets at Buffalo Bills: Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- Teal — Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars: Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
- Green — Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
- Red — Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Football Team: Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
- Blue — Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
- Green — Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings — Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard
- Yellow — Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons: Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth