The 506sports.com Week 2 broadcast maps have been released and it’s time to find out whether or not you’ll be able to simply change the channel after the early games to find your beloved Baltimore Ravens.
First, though, the early games.
- Red: NY Giants at Chicago Bears — Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
- Blue: Denver Broncos at Pittsburgh Steelers — Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon
- Green: Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans — Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- Yellow: Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins — Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
After that match ends, we have the CBS late broadcast.
- Blue: Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans — Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
- Red: Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers — Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
Unfortunately, the Ravens draw a game at the same time as the biggest team in America plays. Alongside that, the Chiefs are playing the Chargers, who are still attempting to gain a fanbase and spreading that across the country is important. It helps that this is also an AFC West matchup, whereas the Ravens are an AFC North team facing off against an AFC South opponent.
Still, I’m surprised there isn’t more traction elsewhere. Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson are two of the most exciting quarterbacks in the NFL and I figured them combined could pull more locations over Patrick Mahomes and Tyrod Taylor.
- Red: Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys — Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
- Blue: San Francisco 49ers at New York Jets — Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
- Green: Los Angeles Rams at Philadelphia Eagles — Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman
- Yellow: Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
- Brown: Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers — Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard
- Purple: Minnesota Vikings at Indianapolis Colts — Tim Brando, Robert Smith
- Cyan: Washington Football Team at Arizona Cardinals (LATE) — Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn