No more quips expressing how close football is. No more speculation on how the team looks on paper or from tweets by journalists attending training camp. No more hoping and wishing, it’s finally here. Today, the Baltimore Ravens take on the Cleveland Browns to kick off their respective seasons.
We know the tale of the tape. The 2019 League MVP and the powerhouse Ravens will take on a near equally-talented Browns team looking to avenge their 2019 rollercoaster. The hype train is no longer on the Browns and maybe their new head coach Kevin Stefanski can lead the uber-talented roster in the right direction. As for the Ravens, it’s much of the same. Can they continue bulldozing teams as they did in 2019? With they buzzsaw through their Week 1 opponent just as they did in 2019 and 2018?
More importantly, most will fixate on how the league is playing with a complete lack of preseason and the young talent not getting NFL experience prior to the wins and losses counting.
- The Dossier: Ravens vs. Browns Week 1
- Scouting the Ravens’ Week 1 opponent: Q&A with Dawgs By Nature
- Ravens vs. Browns: 5 keys to victory
- AFC North Preview: Week 1
Do you know if you’re able to catch the game on TV? Make sure to check with our National Broadcast article.
As always, I do ask for you to please follow and ‘like’ us on various social media outlets.
- Twitter: @BmoreBeatdown, @PodcastBeatdown, @BB_KylePBarber
- Facebook: Baltimore Beatdown: For Baltimore Ravens fans
- Instagram: baltimore_beatdown