While the Ravens did not receive help from the Las Vegas Raiders (7-8) on Saturday night, it’s no matter. In the grand scheme, the Baltimore Ravens (9-5) still must win out (or a bunch of fortune needs to swing their way) to secure a spot in the 2020 NFL playoffs. Winning out means they need to beat an in inferior team like the New York Giants (5-9) today.
This is yet another game in which the Ravens are facing a team with unfamiliarity. The Giants have not yet faced Lamar Jackson. This is quite an advantage for the Ravens, seeing as Jackson tends to stuff the stat-sheet against first-time opponents.
Commercial break content
- Bold Predictions
- 5 keys to victory
- No longer “rookies,” Queen, Dobbins and Madubuike are stepping up
- Scouting the Ravens’ Week 16 Opponent: New York Giants
As always, I do ask for you to please follow and ‘like’ us on various social media outlets.
- Twitch: BaltimoreBeatdown — I stream a LIVE postgame show
- Twitter: @BmoreBeatdown, @PodcastBeatdown, @BB_KylePBarber
- Facebook: Baltimore Beatdown: For Baltimore Ravens fans
- Instagram: baltimore_beatdown