If all goes well, the Baltimore Ravens (8-5) will be playing their regularly scheduled contest against the Jacksonville Jaguards (1-12) on Sunday, December 20. In that event, it’s time to pity a glance at the 506sports.com national tv maps and find how little Ravens coverage will occur on Sunday.
- Red: New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins — Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
- Blue: San Franscisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys — Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
- Green: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts — Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon
- Yellow: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Baltimore Ravens — Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- Orange: Detroit Lions @ Tennessee Titans — Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
It appears more than half the country will be forced into viewing the 49ers — Cowboys matchup. Under normal circumstances, it makes sense. Two historic franchises with a long-time rivalry and one of them is a part of the NFC East. However, these teams combine for only nine wins.
I figured after the Ravens won the game of the year on Monday, they’d maybe earn a bit more coverage. Especially considering they’re in the thick of the playoff hunt, with two former Jaguars on the roster to boot.
However, I understand their opponent is trying their best to secure the second overall pick of the 2021 NFL Draft and it may not be as enjoyable.
- Red: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons — Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
- Blue: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Football Team — Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
- Green: Chicago Bears @ Minnesota Vikings — Chris Myers, Greg Jennings
- Yellow: NY Jets @ LA Rams (LATE) — Kevin Kugler, Brock Huard
- Orange: Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals (LATE) — Brandon Guadin, Aqib Talib