Date/Time: Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 8:15 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead 12-11 (Ravens lead 2-1 in postseason)
Streaks: Ravens have won two of the past three meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 3-3, Mike Vrabel is 0-1
TV Broadcast: CBS: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn (field reporter)
Weather: 64 degrees with 15 mph wind and a 40% chance of showers
Odds: Ravens are favored by 9.5 with a point total of 47
Referee: Bill Vinovich
- John Harbaugh will makes his eighth career postseason appearance. He has a 10-6 record in the playoffs.
- QB Lamar Jackson led the NFL with 36 touchdown passes and rushed for 1,206 yards with seven touchdowns. He aims for his fourth game in a row with three or more touchdown passes and a 100+ quarterback rating.
- TE Mark Andrews led the team with a career-high 64 catches for 852 yards. He caught 10 touchdowns, most among tight ends, and aims for his third game in a row with a touchdown catch.
- LB Matthew Judon led the team with a career-high 9.5 sacks. He aims for his third game in a row vs. Tennessee with a sack.
- Mike Vrabel won his first career postseason game as head coach last week. He aims for Tennessee’s first conference championship appearance since 2002.
- QB Ryan Tannehill led the league in quarterback rating (117.5). He passed for 226 yards and a touchdown in his only career game at Baltimore (12/4/16 with Miami).
- RB Derrick Henry led the NFL with a career-high 1,540 rushing yards and tied for the league lead with a career-high 16 rushing touchdowns. He has 150 or more rushing yards and a rushing touchdown in two of three career postseason games.
- S Kevin Byard led the team with five interceptions this season. Since 2017, he leads NFL with 17 interceptions.
• Ravens are 8-1 as a home favorite of more than a touchdown
• Titans are 6-9 as a road underdog
• Ravens are 3-0 after a bye week
• Titans are 0-6 after winning six of their last eight games
• Ravens are 6-1 against the spread vs. teams with a winning record
• Titans are 1-4 against the spread vs. AFC North opponents