GAME: Baltimore Ravens at Miami Dolphins
Date/Time: Sept. 8, 2019 at 1 p.m. EST
Location: Hard Rock Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens, 7-9
Streak: Ravens have won past 2
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh: 6-1. Brian Flores 0-0.
TV Broadcast: CBS: Andrew Catalon, James Lofton, Jay Feely (field reporter).
Weather: 90 degrees, partly cloudy with a chance of rain
Odds: Ravens minus-7. Point total of 38.
Referee: Jerome Boger
• QB Lamar Jackson went 6-1 as starter in 2018, tied for second most wins by rookie quarterback since 1970.
• RB Mark Ingram will make his Baltimore debut. Has 39 rushing touchdowns since 2014, second most in NFL.
• S Earl Thomas will makes his Baltimore debut. Since entering the NFL in 2010, he ranks third with 28 interceptions.
• CB Jimmy Smith returned an interception 50-yards for a touchdown in last meeting.
• QB Ryan Fitzpatrick will make his Miami debut. He had 382 pass yards and four touchdowns in his last start against Baltimore (10/24/10 with Buffalo).
• WR DeVante Parker aims for his third game in a row with a touchdown catch against Baltimore.
• S Minkah Fitzpatrick was one of four rookies in 2018 with 75+ tackles (79) and 9+ passes defended (9).
• Ravens are 5-2 in September since 2016.
• Dolphins have won five of their past six season-opening games.
• Ravens are 8-3 as a road favorite since 2016.
• Dolphins are 8-17 as an underdog since 2016.
• Ravens are 10-4 against the spread in road games since 2016.
• Dolphins are 10-5 at home since 2016.
• Ravens won the two previous meetings by a combined score of 78-6.