GAME: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
Date/Time: September 29, 2019 at 1 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead 30-10
Streaks: Ravens have won six of the past seven
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 19-3. Freddie Kitchens is 0-0.
TV Broadcast: CBS: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Melanie Collins (field reporter)
Weather: 84 degrees with scattered thunderstorms
Odds: Ravens minus 7. Point total of 46.
Referee: Shawn Hochuli
• QB Lamar Jackson rushed for 90 yards and two touchdowns in the last meeting. He has a 90+ rating in two of his past three home games .
• RB Gus Edwards had 76 rushing yards in the last meeting. He has 100+ scrimmage yards in three of the past five at home.
• WR Willie Snead IV has at least five catches in five of six career games vs. the AFC North.
• LB Matt Judon aims for his fourth game in a row with a sack.
• QB Baker Mayfield aims for his third in row vs. Baltimore with 325 passing yards and a touchdown.
• WR Odell Beckham Jr. had eight catches, two touchdowns and a career-high 222 receiving yards in his only career game vs. Baltimore (10/16/16 with NYG).
• WR Jarvis Landry had 102 receiving yards and a touchdown in the last meeting.
• DE Myles Garrett aims for his fifth game in a row with a sack. He had a sack in last meeting and has seven and a half sacks in nine career games vs. the division.
• Ravens are 9-3 as a medium sized favorite.
• Browns are 5-23 as an underdog.
• Ravens are 12-6 at home.
• Browns are 3-14 on the road.
• Ravens are 6-11 against the spread as a home favorite.
• Browns are 3-7 against the spread when playing an opponent with a winning record.