GAME: Baltimore Ravens at Kansas City Chiefs
Date/Time: Sept. 22, 2019 at 1 PM ET
Location: Arrowhead Stadium
Series Leader: Chiefs lead 5-3
Streak: Chiefs have won two in a row
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 2-2. Andy Reid is 4-1.
TV Broadcast: CBS: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn (field reporter)
Weather: 79 degrees with scattered thunderstorms
Odds: Ravens minus 6.5. Point total of 54.5.
Referee: John Hussey
• QB Lamar Jackson threw for 272 yards and two touchdowns, and rushed for a career-high 120 yards last week. He had two passing touchdowns, a 100.5 rating and 67 rushing yards vs. Kansas City last season.
• WR Marquise Brown had eight catches for 86 yards last week. He has 233 receiving yards, the most among rookies. WR Willie Snead aims for his third game in row with five or more catches vs. Kansas City.
• TE Mark Andrews had eight catches for a career-high 112 yards and a touchdown last week. He aims for his fourth game in a row with a touchdown. Leads all tight ends with 220 receiving yards this season.
• S Earl Thomas had a career-high two forced fumbles in his last game vs. Kansas City (11/16/14 with Sea.).
• LB Patrick Onwuasor aims for his third game in a row on the road with sack. LB Matt Judon had sack last week and a sack in the last meeting.
• Chiefs have scored 25+ points in 24 straight games, the longest streak in NFL history.
• QB Patrick Mahomes passed for 443 yards and four touchdowns last week. He has thrown for 300+ yards in 12 of 19 career games. Completed a career-high 35 of 53 passes for 377 yards and two touchdowns, with a 91.5 rating, in the last meeting.
• RB LeSean McCoy has a rushing touchdown in two of three career games vs. Baltimore. RB Damien Williams had two touchdowns (one rushing, one receiving) in last meeting.
• TE Travis Kelce had seven catches for 107 yards and a touchdown last week. He had a touchdown in the last meeting. Had 380 receiving yards (95 per game) and five touchdowns in four games vs. the AFC North last season.
• DT Chris Jones had a sack last week and a sack in the last meeting. CB Kendall Fuller had a career-high four passes defensed in the last meeting.
• Ravens are 7-2 against the spread as a road underdog.
• Chiefs are 14-5 at home.
• Ravens are 5-1 against the spread vs. the AFC West.
• .Chiefs are 4-1 vs. the AFC North.
• Ravens are 7-2 in September.
• Chiefs are 8-0 in September.