GAME: Arizona Cardinals at Baltimore Ravens
Date/Time: Sept. 15, 2019 at 1 p.m. EST
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead all-time series 4-2.
Streak: Ravens have won four of the past five meetings.
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh: 1-1. Kliff Kingsbury: 0-0.
TV Broadcast: FOX - Brandon Gaudin, Cris Carter, Peter Schrager (field reporter)
Weather: 86 degrees and partly cloudy.
Odds: Ravens minus 13.5. Point total of 46.5.
Referee: Ronald Torbert
• 42 first-half points last week were the most in a season-opening half in NFL history. Became the 1st team since 1967-68 to score 40+ points in consecutive season-opening games.
• Mark Ingram led team with 107 rushing yards and two touchdowns last week. Ingram has 214 scrimmage yards (107 per game) in two career games vs. Arizona. Gus Edwards aims for third game in row vs. NFC with 80+ rushing yards.
• Earl Thomas had an interception last week. Thomas has four career interceptions against Arizona. his most vs. any opponent. Marlon Humphrey had an interception last week. Humphrey has three interceptions and nine passes defensed in his past four games vs. NFC.
• David Johnson had 137 scrimmage yards (82 rushing, 55 receiving) and a touchdown catch in Week 1. Johnson has four touchdowns (three rushing, one receiving) in his past four on the road vs. AFC.
• Larry Fitzgerald had eight catches for 113 yards and a touchdown last week, his 48th career 100+ yard game. Fitzgerald had 98 receiving yards in his last game at Baltimore (10/30/11). Michael Crabtree had 56 catches for 645 yards and five touchdowns with Baltimore (including postseason) in 2018.
• Terrell Suggs spent 16 seasons (2003-18) with Baltimore and had a franchise-record 132.5 sacks, 35 forced fumbles and seven interceptions. Suggs had two sacks and a forced fumble in his Arizona debut last week. Suggs’ 134.5 career sacks is the most among active players. Chandler Jones had seven sacks on the road last season. Jones has 54.5 sacks since 2015, the most in NFL.
• Ravens are 11-5 as a home favorite.
• Cardinals are 11-21 as an underdog.
• Ravens are 6-11 against the spread at home.
• Cardinals are 3-9 as a road underdog.
• Ravens are 2-6 against the spread off a double digit road win.
• Cardinals are 3-5 against the spread in September.