Date/Time: Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: New Era Field
Series Leader: Ravens lead the all-time series 5-3
Streaks: Ravens have won the past two meetings (47-3 in 2018)
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 3-1, Sean McDermott is 0-1
TV Broadcast: TV: CBS: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn (field reporter)
Weather: 42 degrees and cloudy with 15 mph winds
Odds: Ravens are favored by 5.5 with a point total of 43.5
Referee: Shawn Smith
• QB Lamar Jackson aims for his third game a in row vs. the AFC East with a 70+ completion percentage, 105+ quarterback rating and zero interceptions. He needs 63 rushing yards to surpass Michael Vick (1,039 in 2006) for most single season rushing yards by quarterback in NFL history.
• RB Mark Ingram aims for his third straight road game with rushing touchdown. He rushed for 131 yards and three touchdowns in his only career game vs. Buffalo (11/12/17 with New Orleans).
• TE Mark Andrews has a touchdown catch in three of his past four games. He is tied for the NFL lead among tight ends with seven receiving touchdowns in 2019.
• S Earl Thomas had a 57-yard pick-six in his only career game at Buffalo (12/16/12 with Seattle).
• QB Josh Allen is one of two quarterbacks (Cam Newton) in NFL history with eight-plus rushing touchdowns in each of their first two seasons.
• RB Frank Gore had 86 scrimmage yards and a touchdown catch in his last game vs. Baltimore (12/23/17 with Indianapolis). He ranks third all-time with 15,300 career rushing yards.
• WR John Brown has a touchdown catch in two of his past three games. He had 65 receiving yards and a touchdown in his only career game vs. Baltimore (10/26/15 with Arizona). Brown had 42 catches for 715 yards and five touchdowns with Baltimore in 2018.
• Rookie DT Ed Oliver had a career-high two sacks and a forced fumble in Week 13. He aims for his fourth game in a row with a sack.
• Ravens are 22-9 as a favorite.
• Bills are 3-6 as a home underdog.
• Ravens are 8-3 in December.
• Bills are 4-8 when playing against an opponent with a winning record.
• Ravens are 6-2 against the spread as a road favorite.
• Bills are 4-0 against the spread as an underdog.