Date/Time: Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead 30-11
Streaks: Browns have won two of the past three
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 19-4, Freddie Kitchens is 1-0
TV Broadcast: CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson (field reporter)
Weather: 43 degrees and partly cloudy with 11 mph wind
Odds: Ravens are favored by 10 with a point total of 48
Referee: Alex Kemp
- QB Lamar Jackson has 26 touchdowns (22 passing, 4 rushing) vs. one interception for a 130.9 quarterback rating in his past seven games. He passed for 247 yards and three touchdowns in the Week 4 meeting.
- TE Mark Andrews caught a touchdowns last week, his eighth of the season and most among all tight ends. He also had a touchdown catch in the Week 4 meeting.
- LB Tyus Bowser had a sack and forced fumble last week. He also had a sack in the Week 4 meeting.
- QB Baker Mayfield passed for a season-high 342 yards with one touchdown vs. one interception in the Week 4 meeting.
- RB Nick Chubb rushed for a season-high 165 yards and three touchdowns in the Week 4 meeting. He leads the NFL with 1,408 rushing yards.
- LB Joe Schobert had 16 tackles and a sack in the Week 4 meeting.
• Ravens are 8-2 as road favorites.
• Browns are 6-26 as underdogs.
• Ravens are 8-1 when facing an opponent with a losing record in the second half of the season.
• Browns are 2-7 when facing an opponent with a winning record in the second half of the season.
• Ravens are 15-5 against the spread on the road.
• Browns are 3-1 against the spread vs. the AFC North.