GAME: Baltimore Ravens vs. New York Jets
Date/Time: Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 8:20 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead the all-time series 8-2
Streaks: Ravens have won eight of the past nine meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 3-1, Adam Gase is 0-2
TV Broadcast: TV: FOX: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews (field reporter), Kristina Pink (field reporter)
Weather: 34 degrees with clear skies
Odds: Ravens are favored by 14.5 with a point total of 45
Referee: John Hussey
• RB Mark Ingram had 151 scrimmage yards (77 receiving, 74 rushing) and two rushing touchdowns in his last game vs. the Jets (12/17/17 with New Orleans).
• TE Mark Andrews aims for his third home game in a row with 50+ receiving yards and a touchdown.
• S Earl Thomas has an interception in two of his three career games vs. the AFC East.
• RB Le’Veon Bell aims for his fourth game in a row vs. Baltimore with 125+ scrimmage yards and two or more touchdowns. He has 10 touchdowns (seven rushing, three receiving) in nine career games vs. Baltimore.
• WR Demaryius Thomas aims for his fourth game in a row vs. Baltimore with five or more catches.
• S Jamal Adams has six and a half sacks in his past five games. He leads all defensive backs in sacks this season.
• Ravens are 23-9 as a favorite.
• Jets are 0-7 as a double digit underdog.
• Ravens are 7-1 when facing an opponent with a losing record in the second half of the season.
• Jets are 4-18 on the road.
• Ravens are 7-14 against the spread as a home favorite.
• Jets are 7-14 against the spread on the road.