Date/Time: November 10, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead the all-time series, 24-23
Streaks: Ravens have won the past two meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 11-12. Zac Taylor is 0-1.
TV Broadcast: CBS: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon, Jay Feely (field reporter)
Weather: 51 degrees and partly cloudy
Odds: Ravens are favored by 10. The point total is 46.
Referee: Scott Novak
• QB Lamar Jackson rushed for a career-high 152 yards in the Week 6 meeting.
• WR Marquise Brown has three receiving touchdowns in three career road games.
• RB Mark Ingram had a rushing touchdown in the Week 6 meeting. He had 162 scrimmage yards (104 rushing, 58 receiving) in his only career game at Cincinnati (11/11/18 with New Orleans).
• S Earl Thomas III had an interception in his only career game at Cincinnati (10/11/15 with Seattle).
• RB Joe Mixon had 84 rushing yards in the last home meeting.
• WR Tyler Boyd had 91 receiving yards and a touchdown catch in the last home meeting.
• DT Geno Atkins has five sacks in his past four home games. He had a sack in four of his past five at home vs. Baltimore.
• DE Sam Hubbard has a sack in two of past three games vs. Baltimore.
• Ravens are 5-2 as a road favorite.
• Bengals are 2-6 as a home underdog.
• Ravens are 6-1 when facing a team with a losing record in the second half of the season.
• Bengals are 4-11 when facing a team with a winning record.
• Ravens are 5-9 against the spread vs. division opponents.
• Bengals are 9-5 against the spread vs. division opponents.