Date/Time: Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead the all-time series 3-2
Streaks: Ravens have won three of the past four meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 1-1, Kyle Shanahan is 0-0
TV Broadcast: FOX: Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis, Pam Oliver (field reporter)
Weather: 46 degrees, cloudy and rainy with 10 mph winds
Odds: Ravens are favored by 6 with a point total of 46
Referee: Brad Allen
• QB Lamar Jackson has passed for 13 touchdowns vs. zero interceptions for a 143.7 quarterback rating; and rushed for 300 yards (75 per game) and three touchdowns in his past four games. He has seven touchdowns vs. zero interceptions for a 115.9 quarterback rating in three career games vs. NFC West.
• RB Mark Ingram aims for his third game in a row vs. San Francisco with 120+ rushing yards. He is the only player in the AFC with five-plus rushing touchdowns (9) and three-plus receiving touchdowns.
• LB Matthew Judon aims for his third game in a row with a sack and a forced fumble.
• CB Marcus Peters had an interception vs. San Francisco in Week 6 (with Los Angeles). He aims for his fourth game in a row vs. the NFC West with an interception.
• QB Jimmy Garoppolo is 5-0 with nine touchdowns (8 passing, 1 rushing) vs. four interceptions for a 100.9 rating on the road in 2019.
• TE George Kittle aims for his third game in a row with a receiving touchdown; and his fourth game in a row with six-plus catches and 75+ receiving yards.
• DL Nick Bosa ranks second in the NFL with 14 tackles for loss in 2019.
• DL DeForest Buckner has three sacks, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery in three games vs. the AFC North in 2019.
• Ravens are 15-7 at home.
• 49ers are 4-12 as a road underdog.
• Ravens are 4-0 against teams with winning records.
• 49ers are 3-1 against teams with winning records.
• Ravens are 7-13 against the spread as a home favorite.
• 49ers are 7-4 against the spread vs. the AFC.