While 24 teams had their fun on Sunday, the Ravens and Rams were forced to patiently stand by until their battle in the Los Angeles Coliseum tonight. Now, they’re ready for battle and a national audience is watching.
This is a big contest for both squads. The Ravens are fighting tooth and nail for first in the AFC and keeping their lead in the division during the late-season stretch. Meanwhile, the Rams are playing to keep their postseason hopes alive. The 49ers now sit at 10-1 and the Seahawks sit right behind them at 9-2. If the Rams drop to 6-5, the odds of catching up to either of these squads drops quite harshly.
Commercial Break Reads
- Bold predictions: Make sure to add yours in the comments section so you can boast when you’re right
- DraftKingsNation: Taking the points in tonight’s matchup
- 5 Keys to Victory: Which do you agree with?
- FanPulse: Ravens fans stand in unison for third-straight week
Please make sure to follow and like us on Twitter and Facebook, and also listen to our podcast! Subscribing to the podcast and downloading the episodes supports the hard work by the hosts. . .
- Twitter: @BmoreBeatdown | @BB_KylePBarber | @PodcastBeatdown
- Facebook: Baltimore Beatdown
- Podcast: The Baltimore Beatdown Podcast