Date/Time: Monday, November 25, 2019 at 8:15 PM ET
Location: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Series Leader: Ravens lead the all-time series 4-2
Streaks: Ravens have won the past three meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 2-0, Sean McVay is 0-0
TV Broadcast: ESPN: Joe Tessitore, Booger McFarland, Lisa Salters (field reporter)
Weather: 64 degrees with clear skies
Odds: Ravens are favored by 3 with a point total of 46.5
Referee: Craig Wrolstad
• QB Lamar Jackson aims for his fourth in a row with a 70+ completion percentage and 105+ quarterback rating. He has a rushing touchdown in four of his past five games.
• RB Mark Ingram has seven rushing touchdowns in five road games this season.
• TE Mark Andrews is the only the AFC tight end with 40+ receptions (48) and five-plus receiving touchdowns (6).
• S Earl Thomas III had an interception and forced fumble in his last game at the Rams (10/8/17 with Seattle).
• CB Marcus Peters aims for his third straight road game with a interception returned for a touchdown.
• QB Jared Goff aims for his sixth game in row at home vs. the AFC with 300+ passing yards and a 100+ quarterback rating.
• RB Todd Gurley had a rushing touchdown in the last meeting.
• WR Cooper Kupp has 321 receiving yards and three touchdowns in his past three games vs. the AFC North.
• DT Aaron Donald had a sack and two tackles for loss in the last meeting. He aims for his sixth game in a row with a sack.
• LB Clay Matthews has three sacks in two career games vs. Baltimore.
• Ravens are 6-2 as a road favorite.
• Rams are 0-2 as a home underdog.
• Ravens are 8-0 in Weeks 10 through 13.
• Rams are 7-2 in Weeks 10 through 13.
• Ravens are 13-5 against the spread in road games.
• Rams are 9-10 against the spread at home.