Date/Time: November 17, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens lead all-time series 7-2.
Streaks: Ravens have won two of the past three meetings.
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 5-2. Bill O’Brien is 1-1.
TV Broadcast: CBS: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn (field reporter)
Weather: 45 degrees and mostly cloudy
Odds: Ravens are favored by 4. The point total is 50.
Referee: Alex Kemp
• QB Lamar Jackson aims for his third game in a row with a 70+ completion percentage and 105+ quarterback rating.
• RB Mark Ingram had 97 scrimmage yards (52 rushing, 45 receiving) in his last game vs. Houston (11/29/15 with New Orleans).
• WR Marquise Brown has a touchdown reception in two of his past three games.
• S Earl Thomas III returned an interception for a 78-yard touchdown in his last game vs. Houston (10/29/17 with Seattle). He aims for his third game in a row vs. Houston with an interception.
• QB DeShaun Watson aims for his third game in row with a 115+ quarterback rating.
• RB Carlos Hyde had 77 scrimmage yards (63 rushing, 14 receiving) in his last game vs. Baltimore (10/7/18 with Cleveland).
• WR DeAndre Hopkins had seven catches for 125 yards in the last meeting.
• LB Zach Cunningham has five passes defensed and a pick-six in his past two games vs. the AFC North.
• Ravens are 13-6 as a home favorite.
• Texans are 5-11 as a road underdog.
• Ravens are 7-0 in Weeks 10 through 13.
• Texans are 4-8 when facing an opponent with a winning record.
• Ravens are 3-7 against the spread following a double digit road win.
• Texans are 4-1 against the spread vs. the AFC North.