GAME: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
Date/Time: October 13th, 2019 at 1 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Tied 23-23
Streaks: Bengals have won two of last three.
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 10-12. Zac Taylor is 0-0.
TV Broadcast: CBS: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon, Jay Feely (field reporter)
Weather: 74 degrees and partly cloudy
Odds: Ravens minus 11.5. Point total of 48.5.
Referee: Clay Martin
• QB Lamar Jackson had 119 rushing yards in the last meeting. He aims for his third home game in a row with two or more passing touchdowns and a 95 or better rating.
• WR Willie Snead IV aims for his third game row vs. Cincinnati with five or more catches and 50-plus receiving yards.
• TE Mark Andrews aims for his third home game in a row with a touchdown catch.
• S Earl Thomas III had an interception in his last game vs. Cincinnati (10/11/15 with Seattle).
• QB Andy Dalton has nine touchdowns and zero interceptions in his past three games vs. Baltimore.
• WR Tyler Boyd has five or more catches, 90-plus receiving yards and a touchdown in two of his past three vs. Baltimore.
• DT Geno Atkins has three sacks in past two games vs. Baltimore.
• DE Carlos Dunlap has a sack and a pass defensed in two of his past three at Baltimore.
• Ravens are 7-1 as a home favorite of more than a touchdown.
• Bengals are 4-14 as a road underdog.
• Ravens are 6-12 against the spread as a home favorite.
• Bengals are 0-9 following a home loss.
• Ravens are 2-7 against the spread following a road win.
• Bengals are 12-6 against the spread as a road underdog.