GAME: New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens
Date/Time: November 3, 2019 at 8:20 PM ET
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Patriots lead the regular season series 8-1 (Postseason series is tied 2-2).
Streaks: Patriots won the last meeting (30-23 in 2016).
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 3-6. Bill Belichick is 8-3.
TV Broadcast: NBC: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (field reporter)
Weather: 44 degrees with clear skies
Odds: Patriots are favored by 3.5. The point total is 44.5
Referee: Carl Cheffers
• QB Lamar Jackson has two-plus touchdown passes and a 95-plus passer rating in two of his past three home games.
• WR Willie Snead IV aims for his third game in row vs. the AFC East with a receiving touchdown.
• CB Marcus Peters aims for his third game in a row with an interception.
• S Earl Thomas III aims for his third game a in row vs. New England with nine or more tackles.
• QB Tom Brady passed for 406 yards and three touchdowns in the last meeting. He aims for his third game in a row vs. Baltimore with 350-plus passing yards and three or more touchdown passes.
• RB James White had 81 receiving yards in the last meeting. He ranks second among running backs in catches (42) and receiving yards (358).
• LB Jamie Collins Sr. aims for his third game in row vs. Baltimore with a sack.
• S Devin McCourty leads the NFL with five interceptions in 2019. He aims for his third game in row vs. Baltimore with an interception.
• Ravens are 13-7 at home.
• Patriots are 14-6 as a road favorite.
• Ravens are 2-0 after a bye week.
• Patriots are 5-1 in November.
• Ravens are 8-4 against the spread as an underdog.
• Patriots are 12-7 against the spread when facing an opponent with a winning record.