GAME: Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Date/Time: October 6th, 2019 at 1 PM ET
Location: Heinz Field
Series Leader: Steelers lead the all-time series 25-21.
Streaks: Steelers have won four of the past five.
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 11-11. Mike Tomlin is 12-12.
TV Broadcast: CBS: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn
Weather: 68 degrees and cloudy with a 40% chance of showers.
Odds: Ravens minus 3.5. Point total of 44.5.
Referee: Walt Anderson
• QB Lamar Jackson completed 24 of 34 passes for 247 yards and two touchdowns, (a 96.1 rating) and rushed for 66 yards last week.
• RB Mark Ingram aims for his third road game in row with 100+ rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns. He had a rushing touchdown in his last game vs. Pittsburgh (12/23/18 with New Orleans).
• WR Seth Roberts aims for his third game in row vs. Pittsburgh with 70+ receiving yards.
• LB Matt Judon has a sack in three of his past four games. He had a sack and defensed a pass in the last meeting.
• QB Mason Rudolph completed 24 of 28 passes for 229 yards and two touchdowns (a career-high 124.6 rating) last week.
• RB James Conner had 163 scrimmage yards (107 rushing, 56 receiving) and a touchdown catch in the last meeting.
• WR Juju Smith-Schuster had seven catches for 78 yards in last meeting.
• LB T.J. Watt had one and a half sacks and a fumble recovery last week. He has nine and a half sacks in his past eight home games.
• Ravens are 4-2 as a road favorite.
• Steelers are 12-6 at home.
• Ravens are 6-7 vs. division opponents.
• Steelers are 11-1 vs. division opponents.
• Ravens are 3-7 against the spread when playing an opponent with a losing record.
• Steelers are 0-3 against the spread after playing on Monday night.