Date/Time: October 20th, 2019 at 4:25 PM ET
Location: CenturyLink Field
Series Leader: Seahawks lead 3-2
Streaks: Seahawks have won three straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: John Harbaugh is 0-2. Pete Carroll is 3-0.
TV Broadcast: FOX: Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber, Mark Schlereth, Jennifer Hale
Weather: 54 degrees with rain showers
Odds: Seahawks minus 3.5. Point total of 49.
Referee: Brad Allen
• QB Lamar Jackson is the first quarterback in the Super Bowl era with 115-plus rushing yards in three or more games over his first two seasons.
• WRs Marquise Brown & Miles Boykin are the only pair of rookie teammates with two-plus touchdown catches each in 2019.
• TE Mark Andrews is tied for second among tight ends in touchdown catches (3), third in catches (34) and third in receiving yards (410) this season.
• S Earl Thomas III had 67 passes defensed, 28 interceptions and 10 forced fumbles in nine seasons with Seattle (2010-18).
• QB Russell Wilson is the fourth quarterback in NFL history with a 100-plus rating in each of his team’s first six games of the season. He had 292 passing yards and five touchdowns vs. zero interceptions for 139.6 rating in the last meeting.
• WR Tyler Lockett had six catches for 104 yards and two touchdowns in the last meeting.
• WR D.K. Metcalf ranks second among rookies with 336 receiving yards.
• LB Bobby Wagner has 26 tackles, two tackles for loss and two forced fumbles in three career home games vs. the AFC North.
• Ravens are 1-4 as a road underdog of more than a field goal.
• Seahawks are 10-4 as a home favorite.
• Ravens are 7-3 against the spread as a road underdog.
• Seahawks are 4-9 against the spread as a home favorite.
• Ravens are 3-7 against the spread in October.
• Seahawks are 7-2 against the spread in October.