The Packers added a new pass rush talent yesterday, in the form of Marcus Davenport. It was a close race for second, as both Calvin Ridley and Mike Hughes receives 21% and 18%, respectively. In the end, though, Davenport received 38% of the vote.
Up next, the draft ventures to sunny Arizona as the Cardinals are on the clock!
Previous voting links:
- Cleveland Browns — Sam Darnold
- New York Giants — RB Saquon Barkley
- New York Jets — QB Josh Rosen
- Cleveland Browns — DE Bradley Chubb
- Denver Broncos — QB Baker Mayfield
- Indianapolis Colts — OG Quenton Nelson
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers — SS Derwin James
- Chicago Bears — LB Tremaine Edmunds
- San Francisco 49ers — DB Minkah Fitzpatrick
- Oakland Raiders — LB Roquan Smith
- Miami Dolphins — DT Vita Vea
- Buffalo Bills — QB Josh Allen
- Washington Redskins — CB Denzel Ward
- Green Bay Packers — DE Marcus Davenport
- QB Lamar Jackson — Sam Bradford is a bridge quarterback for the Cardinals. He’s not their future, and I assure you, even Bradford knows it. With zero trades in this mock, the Cardinals couldn’t jump up for Allen, Mayfield or even Rosen, but they can acquire Lamar at fifteen, if they’d like.
- OT Mike McGlinchey — D.J. Humphries is returning from last years dislocated knee injury, and while Andre Smith can be a good right tackle, a bolstered line is nothing to complain about with David Johnson as the starting runningback.
- WR Calvin Ridley — We all love Larry Fitzgerald, but sooner or later, he’ll be hanging up the cleats. When he does, it would help for the Cardinals to have a replacement already on the roster. Ridley is the top receiver in the draft, and a solid selection at 15.
- CB Josh Jackson — Of the many Cardinals mock drafts I’ve found, they are all over the place. But Josh Jackson received numerous selections. His season with Iowa was incredible, and it’s hard not dreaming of a repeat. It may also be a bonus to have Patrick Peterson helping to develop the young star.
With the 15th pick in the 2018 Beatdown mock draft, the Arizona Cardinals select, __________?
This poll is closed
Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa