All day, DT Vita Vea and QB Josh Allen were seperated by around 20 votes. But in the end, Vea won the majority, and the Dolphins have their Ndamukong Suh replacement.
Previous voting links:
- Cleveland Browns — Sam Darnold
- New York Giants — RB Saquon Barkley
- New York Jets — QB Josh Rosen
- Cleveland Browns — DE Bradley Chubb
- Denver Broncos — QB Baker Mayfield
- Indianapolis Colts — OG Quenton Nelson
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers — SS Derwin James
- Chicago Bears — LB Tremaine Edmunds
- San Francisco 49ers — DB Minkah Fitzpatrick
- Oakland Raiders — LB Roquan Smith
- Miami Dolphins — DT Vita Vea
The draft sticks with the AFC East as the Buffalo Bills are on the clock!
- QB Josh Allen — The clear favorite here. Surprisingly, Miami passed on the prospect, and in a mock draft without trades, they still can land their number one target. Or so I believe.
2. OT Mike McGlinchey — McCarron will need time to throw, and what better than one of the top prospects at tackle? The Ravens picked a stalwart tackle from Notre Dame and it paid dividends for Baltimore, maybe Buffalo wants to do the same?
3. CB Denzel Ward — How has Ward not been taken off the board? A little undersized—some might say—but he’s a top five prospect in this draft. But I doubt he’s the Bills’ choice here, as the positional value of quarterback is above Denzel’s worth.
4. WR Calvin Ridley — The Bills are in no-man’s land with wide receivers right now. Jordan Matthews has not re-signed and Kelvin Benjamin’s rookie deal expires after the 2018 season. Both have been underwhelming players, and Zay Jones isn’t capable of doing it all himself. Acquiring the top wideout in the draft may help, certainly if they don’t want to go quarterback here and would rather give McCarron an extra target.
With the 12th pick in the 2018 Beatdown mock draft, the Buffalo Bills select, __________?
This poll is closed
Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama