While some of the fan voting has been close thus far, OG Will Hernandez ran away with the fan vote for the Bengals’ draft choice. The pick should help solidify what has been a leaky offensive line, paving the way for Joe Mixon while keeping Andy Dalton clean.
The Buffalo Bills are on the clock for the second time! With their last pick they selected QB Josh Allen. Will the solidify the defensive front or draft a weapon for Allen?
Previous voting links:
- Cleveland Browns — QB Sam Darnold
- New York Giants — RB Saquon Barkley
- New York Jets — QB Josh Rosen
- Cleveland Browns — DE Bradley Chubb
- Denver Broncos — QB Baker Mayfield
- Indianapolis Colts — OG Quenton Nelson
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers — SS Derwin James
- Chicago Bears — LB Tremaine Edmunds
- San Francisco 49ers — DB Minkah Fitzpatrick
- Oakland Raiders — LB Roquan Smith
- Miami Dolphins — DT Vita Vea
- Buffalo Bills — QB Josh Allen
- Washington Redskins — CB Denzel Ward
- Green Bay Packers — DE Marcus Davenport
- Arizona Cardinals — QB Lamar Jackson
- Baltimore Ravens — WR D.J. Moore
- Los Angeles Chargers — OT Mike McGlinchey
- Seattle Seahawks — OT Connor Williams
- Dallas Cowboys — WR Calvin Ridley
- Detroit Lions — OLB/DE Harold Landry
- Cincinatti Bengals — OG Will Hernandez
WR Christian Kirk — Saying this would be a massive reach would likely be an understatement. This year’s WR class lacks the talent of those in years past and with arguably the top two receivers off the board the Bills may reach.
TE Mike Gesicki — In this draft, the Bills have already selected the quarterback of the future, but the point still stands that they lack talented pass catchers. If Allen sees the field this year, he’ll desperately need a reliable target to throw to, which is where Gesicki comes in.
WR James Washington — This may be a little high for Washington as fell, but there’s no doubt the burner out of Oklahoma St. can fly. Pairing Washington’s speed with the powerful arm of Allen could help the Bills stretch the field while providing a dynamic duo for years to come.
DT Maurice Hurst — While their are still questions about his health, the Bills need an interior presence along the defensive line after trading away Marcell Dareus last season.
DT Da’Ron Payne — Another DT prospect that falls along the same lines as Hurst. Alabama has been an NFL factory on the defensive side of the ball and with head coach Steve Wilkes being a former defensive coordinator he’ll likely be looking to solidify the trenches.
With the 22nd pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select, ..............?
This poll is closed
Christian Kirk, WR
Mike Gesicki, TE
James Washington, WR
Maurice Hurst, DT
Da’Ron Payne, DT