The Ravens are 2-0 for the first time since 2009! It wasn’t pretty, but it sure was a Ravens football game.
- Mike Wallace - the real deal, ‘one-trick pony’ that can run routes and score touchdowns
- Dennis Pitta - Over 100 receiving yards today
- C.J. Mosley - Tackling machine that came up big when it matters
Michael Pierce - Stunning penatration that provided a spark to get after McCown
- Shareece Wright transformed back into the Wright we all know, giving up enormous gains
- The Ravens have no idea how to play against Josh McCown
- Ravens run game is nowhere to be found
- The Ravens safeties did not help the deep ball, allowing McCown to let it fly consistently and effectively
- Joe Flacco threw two INT’s, and had a few others spill from his hands
The NFL needs to stop with these taunting penalties
Pryor flips the ball to the ref and it bounces off a Ravens player resulting in a penalty. We all know it was garbage. A tainted win.