Over the next few months there are important dates for the Baltimore Ravens.
- August 20: Ravens @ Indianapolis | Preseason Week 2
- August 27: Lions @ Ravens | Preseason Week 3
- August 30: 6:45 PM ET deadline to reduce their rosters to 75 players.
- September 1: Ravens @ Saints | Preseason Week 4
- September 3: 4 PM ET deadline for teams to reduce their rosters to 53 players. Simultaneously with the cut-down to 53, clubs that have players in the categories of Active/Physically Unable to Perform or Active/Non-Football Injury or Illness must select one of the following options: place player on Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform or Reserve/Non-Football Injury or Illness, whichever is applicable; request waivers; terminate contract; trade contract; or continue to count the player on the Active List.
- September 4: Players released the day prior can be claimed on waivers until 12 PM ET. After 12 PM ET, players left become free agents and practice squads may be formed.
- Octover 16: After week 6 and before week 11, players on PUP may start practicing with the team, but have to be activated within 21 days of returning to practice.
- November 1: The NFL’s trade deadline expires at 4:00 PM ET.
- January 1: 17th Week of Regular Season.