Today is the Baltimore Ravens second day of unpadded practice. This is the final day they are forced to not be wearing pads, meaning the speed will still be on display. The main focus on these unpadded practices: speed, positioning and technique. Without hitting you can’t simulate football correctly, therefore you must prove you can do everything else but hit.
The schedule for today is quite simple:
Practice starts at 8:45, and runs for a little above two hours. Afterwards, quite a few Ravens take the podium.
- HC John Harbaugh - A constant throughout training camp, he will give any injury announcements and take questions daily.
- TE Coach Richard Angulo - A great person to be at the podium. With the tight end depth greater than any other NFL team, we can hear the plan of attack.
- TE Dennis Pitta - After yesterday’s display everybody wants to know how Pitta is feeling and moving. The man is determined to play more, and we want to hear it from him.
- DT Brandon Williams - One of the best Ravens on the team, Brandon can talk about the front seven, the new additions alongside him, and how he stays so unbelievably massive.
- OG Marshal Yanda - With KO and Eugene gone, the depth on the left side is noticably small. Yanda can talk about the unit as a whole, how he produces still at such a high level, and what the line plans on accomplishing in training camp.
Just like the past two days, this thread will be updating as I post tweets from the @BmoreBeatdown Twitter account. If you’re not following, go ahead and hop on twitter and hit the follow button.