Of course here at Baltimore Beatdown we all believe the Ravens have an opportunity to come out on top this season. 2016 will be the healthy vengeance tour last season should have been.
Reddit.com recently posted about the reasons why and why not the Baltimore Ravens will win the Super Bowl.
Top Rated comments:
Ravens fan Vaudeville_
- The team gets healthy and performs like its capable of. This is obviously the important thing. Last season we had these players on IR: QB1, RB1, RB2, RB4, WR1, WR2, WR4, WR5, W6, TE1, TE2, TE3, C1, LT1, OLB1, MLB2, CB3 and SS2. Getting them all back and incorporating a deep draft class could (and should) make us much better.
- The young Tight Ends continue to get better. Crockett is battling shoulder injuries but should be back for the season. Maxx Williams has star potential in him but he keeps getting concussions.
- The secondary performs like it did in the 2nd half of last season. Pees' defense is very complicated if you are in the secondary and the group started to fully understand it as the season went on. We played some bad QBs in the 2nd half of the season and gave opponents plenty of short fields, but I still think we can take some valuable lessons away from giving up the fewest passing yards in the league from weeks 8-17.
- John Harbaugh is one of the best coaches in football. He managed to keep us in almost every game and kept the team believing, even when we were fielding a practice squad.
- The team can't stay healthy again. It seems to be an issue with the training staff and as far as I can tell there haven't been major changes there. Also, how likely is it that all 12+ impact players who went down last season return healthy?
- Joe Flacco has another pretty poor season. You can't really win without at least good QB play these days (historic defenses carrying the team aside).
- The older guys (Suggs, Smith, Forsett, Dumervil, Watson) really start showing their age.
- Concerns at O-Line. We lost one of the best Guards in football in Osemele and it'll be hard to replace him. If Monroe can't stay healthy and Stanley has to start at LT, our LG battle will be between Urschel and Jensen. I think Jensen can be a really good G in the league but he commits way too many penalties. The rest of the O-Line outside of Yanda is fairly unimpressive.
- None of the rookies make an immediate impact and because of it our pass rush still stinks.
- AFC North.
Steelers fan TheRealCmp
- The Ravens have one of the best coaching and FO staffs in the league, though they do need some conditioning help. I think they've assembled the tools to make a deep run.
- Flacco will be more FlacGOD than Flaccid in the regular season, cementing himself as an elite QB loland leading the team to a spectacular bounceback season.
- Correa becomes LT 2.0 (without the crimes) and takes the league by storm, and the rest of the defense plays up to potential.
- Let's be honest. 2015 was a complete fluke for them. They were playing with a morgue for more than half of the season and still played each game down to the wire.
- Justin Tucker returns to form.
- Flacco continues to underperform and while he doesn't lose games for the team, he fails to take charge and win the game.
- Dean Pees pisses away get it? all the talent on defense and the Ravens continue to lose games during 2 minute drills. Correa is not literally God and Suggs and Smitty can't bounce back.
- I still don't believe Perriman exists.
- We don't have Scobee to win a game for them.
- I don't want them to.