The Ravens have historically done an exceptional job finding and using undrafted free agent to bolster their teams. Priest Holmes, Mike Flynn, Ma'ake Kemoeatu, Bart Scott, Dannell Ellerbe, Justin Tucker, the list of undrafted gems that have become important contributors for the Ravens goes on and on.
On average, at least one undrafted rookie makes the Ravens final roster, although that feat may be more difficult this season since the Ravens drafted eleven players in the 2016 draft. They have room for about seven UDFAs with roughly 83 other players currently under team control before post-draft releases and veteran free agent signings.
Not having a 7th round pick gives the Ravens front office a head start in the race to sign the most coveted rookie free agents. Some of these players may not make it past offseason mini-camps, but a couple will at least make the 10-man regular season practice squad. All Ravens fans know how quickly unforeseen injuries can put practice squad players in prominent roles, better practice squad depth is certainly beneficial.
We at Baltimore Beatdown will monitor all of the pertinent reports, websites and twitter accounts to bring you the most comprehensive Ravens undrafted free agent list anywhere. The tracker below will be updated as information becomes available and confirmed once the Ravens formally announce their signings.
2016 Ravens Undrafted Free Agents:
- Anthony Fabiano, OG, Harvard. 6'3" 303 lbs.
Four year starter with experience at left tackle and guard. Strong run blocker and puller. Had injuries but tremendous upside.
- Victor Ochi, OLB, Stoney Brook. 6'1" 246 lbs.
Physical, explosive edge setter. Long arms and strong hands. High motor player.
- Will Lutz, K, Georgia State. 6'0" 190 lbs.
Can handle training camp kickoffs, field goals and punts to keep Tucker and Koch legs' fresh.
- Cavellis Luckett, ILB, Middle Tennessee State. 6'0" 254 lbs.
Workout warrior battled injuries last season. Excellent speed with coverage ability.
- Stephane Nembot, OT, Colorado. 6'6" 322 lbs.
Long, lean, raw prospect. Enormous hands. Limited experience - born in Cameroon.
- Michael Pierce, DT, Samford. 6'0" 329 lbs.
Extremely strong player squats 725 pounds.
- Matt Skura, C, Duke. 6'3" 305 lbs.
Smart, quick footed All-ACC performer. Needs to add strength and bulk.
- Jarell Broxton, OG, Baylor. 6'5" 325 lbs.
Local product, two year starter after JUCO transfer. All-Big 12 honors.
- Mario Ojemudia, OLB, Michigan. 6'3" 255 lbs.
Coming off an Achilles injury. Good punch and ability to get off blocks.
- Patrick Onwuasor, SS, Portland State. 6' 213 lbs.
Kicked off Arizona for character issues. All-Big Sky performer.
- Trevon Pendleton, FB, Michigan State. 5'11" 247 lbs.
All around fullback with blocking, hands and athleticism.
- O.J. Mau, DT, Gardner Webb. 6' 1" 305 lbs.
Samoan nose guard is adept at taking on double teams.
- Donovan Harden, WR, Georgia State. 5' 11" 181 lbs.
Highly productive All-Sun Belt performer. Has experience returning punts.
- In preparation for their Rookie Mini-Camp on Saturday, the Ravens have announced the signing of their eleven player undrafted rookie crop. The eleven players include Anthony Fabiano, Victor Ochi, Will Lutz, Cavellis Luckett, Stephane Nembot, Michael Pierce, Matt Skura, Jarell Broxton, Mario Ojemuida, Patrick Onwuasor and Trevon Coley.
- Trevon Coley, DT, Flordia Atlantic, 6' 305 lbs.
Quick off the snap, stocky build, team captain and MVP.