The full schedule of the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine has been released.
All events will be at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana from February 23rd-29th.
Feb. 24, Wednesday
- Media interviews running backs, O-lineman, and special teams
Wednesday is important for the Ravens with Ronnie Stanley a huge favorite with the sixth overall pick. Hearing his interview is key, especially with rumors regarding work ethic issues and overall respect.
Feb. 25, Thursday
- Media interviews quarterbacks, wide receivers, and tight ends
Not the biggest day for Baltimore, but LaQuan Treadwell has been linked as a top ten pick. Ravens also could luck out on some trade down for a WR or quarterback.
Feb. 26, Friday
- Media interviews D-lineman and linebackers
- On-field workouts for running backs, offensive linemen, and special teams
Friday importance: Ravens could have Joey Bosa or DeForest Buckner fall from graces with a "bad interview". Also Myles Jack has been linked to Baltimore selection. Workouts could be key on Ravens mock draft favorite Ronnie Stanley.
Feb 27, Saturday
- Media interviews for defensive backs
- On-field workouts for quarterbacks, wide receivers, and tight ends
Saturday is big for Ravens with the hopes of DB Jaelen Ramsey and realistic option Vernon Hargreaves. LaQuan Treadwell and other receivers in a depth draft could show expectation for another Joe Flacco weapon!
Feb 28, Sunday
- On-field workouts for defensive lineman and linebackers
Buckner and Bosa work-outs, Myles Jack work-out. Depth picks become important with Baltimore constantly finding late round D picks. Huge day for Baltimore Ravens fans
Feb 29, Monday
- On-field workouts for defensive backs
This is enormous, defensive backs are a desperate need for Baltimore, and if there is a combine knock-out expect Baltimore to see into it.
Overall: Each day has importance, and if you have the time watch the combine this season. It will be big.