Tonight’s NFC West showdown features a pair of one-win teams. The Cardinals are listed as a field goal favorite on the road.
Arizona was supposed to be a Super Bowl contender this season, but have struggled to find a consistent running game and have given away ten turnovers over their last two games. Drew Stanton is expected to start in Carson Palmer’s stead while the starting passer recovers from a concussion suffered last week.
San Francisco has been surprisingly competitive in the first year of head coach Chip Kelly’s rebuild. In two home contests, the 49ers have shut out the Rams 28-0 and lost to the Cowboys by a touchdown. Last November, the Cardinals beat the 49ers in San Francisco 19-13.
- Which player will have the best fantasy performance on Thursday Night Football?
- Who is the best team in the NFC?
- Which AFC team concerns Ravens fans the most?
- Who has been the Ravens team MVP through the first four games?
- What NFL matchup are you most excited to see in Week 5?