Injury Report for both Denver & Baltimore has been released today and nothing shocking has come about. The injuries for the Ravens include:
- Defensive Tackle: Timmy Jernigan: Knee: Did not participate
- Cornerback: Rashaan Melvin: Thigh: Did not participate
- Wide Receiver: Breshad Perriman: Knee: Did not participate
- Runningback: Lorenzo Taliaferro: Knee: Did not participate
None of these surprising as all four have been battling through injuries and have been announced for awhile. The status for these four currently are doubtful.
From the Broncos side there are a few different players in different expectations.
- Defensive End: Kenny Anunike: Knee: Did not participate
The only doubful player for Denver.
- Linebacker: Lerentee McCray: Groin: Limited participation
Questionable for the Broncos.
- Safety: Omar Bolden: Rib Cage: Full participation
- Tight end: Mitchell Henry: Finger: Full participation
- Linebacker: Brandon Marshall: Foot: Full participation
All three probable for the game, but if by some reason the Broncos cannot play Brandon Marshall the Ravens could possess a huge advantage.