While the never ending battle rages on about Flacco's status amongst his QB colleagues, there's one thing we can all agree on, he's not surrounded by 'elite' weapons.
In the wake of ESPN's QB rankings this week, one Redditor made a post asking how the top 10 QBs ranked by the quality of their receiving corps. While a good OL and defense can affect a QB positively, I believe that wide receivers directly influence a QB the most.
Here are the Top 10 QBs, and their respective receivers.
- Aaron Rodgers (Nelson, Cobb, Adams)
- Tom Brady (Gronkowski, Edelman, LaFell)
- Andrew Luck (Hilton, A. Johnson, Fleener)
- Ben Roethlisberger (Brown, Bryant, Miller)
- Peyton Manning (D. Thomas, Sanders, Daniels)
- Drew Brees (Cooks, Colston, Hill)
- Philip Rivers (Allen, Floyd, Gates)
- Russell Wilson (Baldwin, Kearse, Graham)
- Tony Romo (Bryant, Williams, Witten)
- Joe Flacco (S. Smith, Perriman, C. Gillmore)