As the final whistle blew two things were certain, the Ravens were officially out of play-off contention, and this bludgening was also finished.
The Seattle Seahawks just as expected were red hot, and the supremely depleted Ravens had little chance to put up a fight.
- Jimmy Clausen did somehow manage to air out 274 yards on 23 completions, but the prevent defense allowed a decent amount of receptions.
- The running game was nowhere, as the total rushing yards were 28 total yards. Terrence west had a 17 yard rush, and ended with only 16 yards.
- Seattle went crazy with the run game, even after Thomas Rawls went down, completing a total of 123 yards, and the longest rush going to the fullback Derrick Coleman (19 yards).
- There was no stopping the pass, with Tyler Lockett & Doug Baldwin dominating for 12 receptions for 186 yards and 5 touchdowns. Jermaine Kearse was also involved on 7 receptions for 74 yards. The Ravens had no chance.
- Defensively, the Ravens once again couldn't muster up a pass rush, with no sacks, and only 3 tackles for loss.
Overall, the Ravens played a great play-off team, and the Ravens didn't deserve to win this match-up. Fair and simple. The team was better, no doubt about it.