This article isn't a debate about who is the better quarterback between Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and anyone who believes that is the case after reading this, the subject may be too complex for you. We all know Rodgers is.
But at the same time, the double standard between the two quarterbacks is amazing. The Packers have gone on a three game losing streak including a game where Rodgers only threw for 77 yards. The Packers went from 6-0 to 6-3 and Packer land is in panic mode.
The reasons that have been brought up by people during the Packers three game losing streak consists of the following:
- Packers wide receivers are not getting separation for Rodgers
- Packers offensive line isn't blocking well for Rodgers
- The Packers don't have a running game
- Packers defense is inconsistent
- Ravens wide receivers are not getting separation for Flacco (very very true)
- Ravens offensive line isn't blocking well for Flacco (true)
- The Ravens don't have a running game (true)
- Ravens defense is inconsistent (below average overall to be honest)