PFF has the grades from yesterdays' game. As you can imagine, the offense receives positive grades while the defense fails.
- Joe Flacco struggled with a -1.2 grade that ranked 18th out of all quarterbacks on Sunday.
- Justin Forsett finished in the top five among RBs with a +1.1 rushing grade. Since his awful week one game, where he got a grade of -1.6, Forsett has had a rushing grade of +4.9. That's the seventh best rushing grade overall.
- Marlon Browns' struggles continue, as he earned a grade of -2.0, which is ranked 89th among wide receivers.
- The Ravens success with rookie tight ends continues, as Maxx Williams and Nick Boyle both had a grade of +1.8 in the blocking game, the best of any tight end.
- Eugene Monroe and Kelechi Osemele finished with a +3.8 and +4.1, which places them on top of their respective positions.
- Brandon Williams looked like a mere mortal with a grade of just +0.8 in run defense.
- Courtney Upshaw continues his awful season with a -3.3 grade as a pass rusher. Za'Darius Smith failed to build off of last weeks' game, as he had a -2.9 grade as a pass rusher.
- C.J. Mosley and Will Hill III were uncharacteristically bad, with grades of -4.1 and -2.5.
- Lardarius Webb was performing well, with a grade of +2.5 in pass coverage.
- Sam Koch was the second best punter in Week 5, with a grade of +3.9.
- Jeremy Ross is tied for second best at the returner position with a grade of +1.5
Hopefully the Ravens will be able to continue getting a solid performance from their offensive line, runningbacks, tight ends, and special teams units, and hopefully the defense will improve their grades.