Ravens left tackle Eugene Monroe did not participate in Wednesday's practice, along with Chris Canty and Terrell Suggs. With Canty playing this past Sunday against Houston, he should be OK to play regardless of how much he practices. Suggs is in the same category.
Monroe is obviously the one to watch, given the ankle injury he has could prevent him from playing against Cleveland.
Here's the full injury report:
DID NOT PARTICIPATE: DE Chris Canty (ankle), OLB Terrell Suggs (back/thigh), LT Eugene Monroe (ankle)
DID NOT PARTICIPATE: WR Andrew Hawkins (thumb), QB Brian Hoyer (right shoulder/bicep), DL Ahtyba Rubin (ankle), C Ryan Seymour (hamstring)
LIMITED PARTICIPATION: TE Gary Barnidge (rib), DL Desmond Bryant (thumb), CB Joe Haden (shoulder), WR Marlon Moore (knee), LB Jabaal Sheard (foot), CB K'Waun Williams (hamstring)
More From Baltimore Beatdown
- Ravens reportedly tried to sign QB Baker Mayfield
- Former Ravens TE Nick Boyle attends Maryland Pro Day as a long snapper
- Ravens News 3/30: Dynamic Duo and more
- POLL: Do Ravens fans approve of team ownership?
- Lamar Jackson opens up about injury; explains why he didn’t travel to playoff game
- Ravens News 3/29: QB Options and more