This is compilation of my favorite, game-changing plays from Weeks 1 through 4.
I documented them and produced a mash-up for your viewing pleasure.
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1F6inT1jmMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Do you remember them all? Here are a few to watch out for:
Week 1 vs. Bengals
1. Jimmy Smith bats touchdown pass intended for Brandon Tate.
2. Steve Smith Sr. stiff arms Adam "Pacman" Jones and scores.
Week 2 vs. Steelers
1. Haloti Ngata tips Ben Roethlisberger's pass to himself and intercepts the ball, wiping out all hopes for a Steelers comeback.
2. Justin Forsett torches the secondary for a 41-yard scamper.
Week 3 vs. Browns
1. Kyle Juszczyk crosses the goal-line and LeBron James' pregame ritual AKA "The Chalk Toss" ensues.
2. A moment of silence for Dennis Pita.
3. Billy Cundiff's field goal is blocked.
4. Smith Sr. beats Joe Haden on a quick-fade route, perfect throw made by Joe Flacco.
Week 4 vs. Panthers
1. Steve Smith Sr.'s second touchdown catch even better than his first. #twICEUPson
2. Un-catchable pass intended for tight end Owen Daniels is tipped and lands into the hands of No. 89 in stride.
3. Elvis Dumervil and Terrell Suggs come off the edge to make a Cam-Sandwich.
Watch the rest!