According to the Carroll County Times, the Baltimore Ravens are going to begin enforcing the NFL's new stadium bag policy. The policy will take effect as soon as Thursday's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons. This policy will be in effect for both home preseason games, all 8 home regular season games, and any home postseason games.
If you are not aware of the policy, here it is:
What is allowed:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12 or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc-type bag or similar.)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or a strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny Packs
- Cinch Bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Seat Cushions
- Computer Bags
- Camera Bags
- Any bag larger than the permissible size
"Our focus is safety at games, and this new policy helps that. Plus, with the use of clearer bags, entering our stadium will be faster and more convenient."