The Redskins are the Ravens next opponent this Sunday afternoon and we thought it would be interesting to see what they think of the game from the "enemy's" perspective. The Redskins are actually favored to win this game even though the Ravens are three games better in their respective season records.
See Kevin's responses below to how Baltimore can stop Redskins rookie QB Robert Griffin III, to what he thinks the outcome of the game will be:
1. RG3 seems to be the most exciting QB in ages and virtually impossible to shut down. How come the Redskins are only 6-6?
2. "You can't stop, him, you can only hope to contain him." How do the Ravens contain RG3?
3. The Redskins defense is 31st against the pass yet fourth against the rush. Are they that good stopping the opponent's rushing attack or does nobody run on them because they can pass so much better?
4. What one player on each side of the ball should we keep an eye on that perhaps we might not normally follow?
5. Your prediction on the final score and why?